Wednesday, September 24, 2008

What's next??

Dono y...
many bad things happened to me nowadays~~
frendship problem..now okey a bit d..

just now tuition got rotan from mr.low..
coz homework din do finish~
haihh~i just left few questions oni mah..
he asked those who din do finish stand up n he wil cane 5 times..
if not after he check he wil cane more~
almost all of the students stand up...
but he din check oso...ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!

if i know he wont check,i wont be so honest stand up n let him beat lor~
haihh~anyway...~honesty is the best policy~
so its okey lar..my fault...din do finish...

my brother~
haihh...wat happen to him??
i feel so tired thinking of how to help him..
i've even cried coz me as a sister cant even help him at all..
i duno how to tok to him..
duno how to make him understand wat is more important at this young age...
i just cant do anything...
i had tried my best..

i know i shud not tell this to my mum~
coz i don wan him to get scolding from mum n hate me..
but he did the same mistake again n again!
i don wan him to be the way he is now!
i just wan him to change~
now i don wana bother him anymore!
i ady told my elder bro about him..
now its his time to take care of my younger bro...
i reli cant do anything!
sorry~bro...wat we did is just for ur own good..
please don hate us~ ='(

so now..wats next??
all bad things...please don come to me anymore..

i had got enough!
i don wan to tink so much!

dear God....
may god bless my family..frens...teachers or anyone i know & myself...
~healthy 4eva n happy 4eva~thank U~

S.M.I.L.E like this >> =)


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

be patient la...
not just u like that
other ppl also sometime like that.

KIM said...

wow...so many stories from u ler~

ur brother case,i dont think u can help much,coz u r jz few yrs elder than him,thus he close 2 u..he might tel u everything and ask u 2 keep secret..hmm..very hard 2 become 1 ppl sis huh?

u're too young 2 manage tis,let's ur elder bro n sis n parent manage it la..provide any info whenever they needed..good enough..=)

sometimes ppl will never get the story lesson till they really experiences it and face trouble~ agree huh? but still u gv ur bro support la..if all of ur parent,bro n sis scold him..he sure damn sad la~then tat time, u go console him lo..this is ur roles to play..^^

just some bull shit here,don't take it serious,may God bless ah Jiuan always, thx in advance~!!!~ "burning joss stick" all the very x1000 best to you! ^^

May Jiuan said...

*kim*

thank u very very much~
=)
may god bless u too~