Friday, September 5, 2008

Buurrrpp!!! Im So FULL..

wah...help me!
i whole day din eat oso useless 1..
dinner i eat so much!!!
haihh..how to bcum 45kg ler??

just now i went to Andalas Pasar wit my sis..
i walked walked walked,and i feel like one kind..
coz i can feel dat everyone was looking at me like im "org asli"..
hahaha..coz they r all malays except for me n my sis..
no matter wat i buy,i can feel like many ppl were staring at me...XD
**don look at me like dat ler...i very malu lar!!hehehe** XD
but i realize smtg...they r reli reli reli friendly...
they say hello..hi....and others...
so friendly hah??hehehe...
and the hawkers r very polite..
they kept on saying terima kasih and sorry...
during dat time oni i started to feel like merdeka...**perpaduan teras kejayaan**
im so slow n outdated hah??? =p

my sis n i bought A LOT of food...
don mind me to list them out right??hehehe...XD

1.nasi ayam madu?? **i duno wats dat..i just simply "nak yang ni,ni dan ni" hahaha...
2.nasi ayam merah??aiya..i duno the name lar..the mak cik told me wats the name but i forgot ady..the only name dat i rmber is nasi tomato...hehehe...
3.moist chocolate cake
4.roti john
5.cempedak??
6.murtabak ayam **don buy it..not nice 1..i ate ady** XD prefer al-bidayah's murtabak ayam!! =p
7.purple colour drink with many "frog's eggs" inside...hahaha..its smtg like jelly..
8.nasi goreng
9.ayam percik?
10.cucur udang
11.curry puff
12.popiah goreng
XD...yup..its nice~but i couldnt find the nasi ambeng..hehehe
13.a lot of kuih which i duno the name...XD
14.nasi ayam tandoori?**this 1 nice** =)

i tink dats all lar....hahaha...
a lot or too little? =p
til now..all of the above aredi finish except for my moist chocolate cake n all the kuih...
i ady kenot move....too FULL~~

actually i wana snap some pictures at that pasar..
but i carried too many things so i got no more hand to snap pictures...XD
soo..no pictures for this blog..
sorry if i had bored u all...

okey lar..
wana watch TV now..
bubye~ =)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

byk betul makanan yg kamu beli
semua makanan yg kamu beli 2 kamu makan ke??
nnti jd gemuk baru tau..
kata nk diet

May Jiuan said...

hahaha..
xde lar..share share lar dgn family
=)

叶子 said...

wah...
eat soo many thing perut no explode ar?

May Jiuan said...

haha..
i share wit my family lar..
if i eat all sure explode lor!!
=p