Monday, September 22, 2008

Nothing Special~

After i came back from school..
i went to ts kua for physics tuition~~

so boringggg...i was so sleepy during tuition!!Zzzz~


5pm~~YAy!!

tuition ended~~

i quickly walked downstair n i was so happy..

coz my mum told me dat after tuition she wil bring us(my bro n i) go aeon jusco bukit tinggi to buy things n walk walk..
hahaha...altho its just aeon jusco bukit tinggi(a place which i used to go)...
but i ady felt very happy n glad~
coz i long time din go out ady...

goin to rust at home soon~~XD


baby xin yie followed us too~

she's so heavy oredi~~
we took turns to carry her~

she's so cute~ =)


i bought 1 black colour gown at nichi...
wil wear it on this saturday nite to my cousin's wedding dinner at restaurant~

& my mum bought 2 pairs of shoes~

oh ya~dat day i went to my cousin's wedding party at her house..
i saw my fren-heng huay chin..
now she's no longer my fren..

she's my RELATIVE~hahaha..so funny..

coz my cousin sister goin to marry wit her uncle..
she kept on calling me "cousin" at school..

n i kept on calling her "relative"...LOL~


okey lar~i tink i got ntg much to write~

bubye =)

No comments: