Sunday, September 14, 2008

Mooncake Festival~

Wow~~Im So so so so so Tired...
actually wana go jo yee's house to celebrate mooncake festival with fren
s..
but my sis frens,eu kenn's family n my family wil celebrate at my house.
.
so i chose to stay at home n celebrate wit family..hehehe..
sorry jo yee..hope u guys enjoy playing lanterns n candles~ =)

my sis frens stay at my home yesterday..
we played cards til 2am then we sleep..

today i woke up at 1pm..XD

afternoon~
i went jusco wit sis n her frens..
we kept on eating~~

evening~
played badminton..


NIGHT~
the most fun n exciting time..
1st..we light up lanterns n hang them up..
its beautiful~im lovin it**
let me show u the picture..

Beautiful right??

After playing lantern..
We played candles..

Nice?? =)

Lovely Candles~ <3

then..we had our photo session..
everyone was busy taking photos..
my sis n her frens took their cute cute photos..
they reli had lots of IDEA~
i just simply took some photos wit family n frens..

Sis & Me~

Elder Bro & Me~

Kim & Me~


Me & Eu Kenn~

Me & Ni Ker~

Me**Syok Sendiri** XD

After taking photos,we went 4 a walk outside my house..
Everyone took a lantern n we walked 1 round..

They were trying to act like Ghost~LOL

The Traffic Light~XD

The most funny part was..whenever there is a car passed by..
we wil line up in a row..stand straight..act like a ghost and say hi to them~
LOL~all the drivers say hi to us too..mayb we reli don looked like a ghost??XD
lastly..we sang some songs like crazy ppl..

when we reached home..
all of them had to go back home as they have to go to work tmr..
wish my sis good luck~~tmr is her 1st day to work =)
then my bro n i cleaned up everything den the end..
hehehe...

p/s:this year mooncake festival,i din eat any mooncake coz i don like to eat..
and the worst thing is i forgot to c the ~full moon~ hahaha~

anway..it was still a
~Sweet Memory~

10 comments:

Joanne the Slacker said...

wow.. nice wei..
mooncake festival??
i stay at home watch tv n play computer oni..
bored..
seldom celebrate after i move here..
sad..

May Jiuan said...

LOL..
Nex year u play lanterns wit ur sis n bro lar..
don be so modern..play comp games..
try to be more traditional like me..
~lanterns n candles~ hahaha...

Joanne the Slacker said...

i wanted to hav lantern n candles oso...
but no1 celebrating..
u 1 me to play myself a?
alone...
kaka
later ppl tot i crazy 1

May Jiuan said...

then u come my house lor..
i play wit u..~
LOL

Unknown said...

i like......

Joanne the Slacker said...

okok..
nex time ask me to go ur house la.,..
lol..

xD

Anonymous said...

nice lorh the pic of the lantern
u crazy ar simply say hi to people that u dunno...

May Jiuan said...

hahaha..
this is not crazy..
its "friendly"..LOL =)

Unknown said...

Your brother, whoaaa so cute :p
Kim? A girl? OMG OMG OMG
dammit! I thought it is a HE. "she" looks cute and adorable and super handsome! :p

JOY ! said...

are you sure he's a girl!
haih.
hahah