Saturday, September 20, 2008

Cousin Sister's Wedding Party~

Congratulation!! =)

Do u realize smtg??All the balloons dat we blew were burst!!
Science concept:object wil contract in cool day & burst in hot day..
So sad~~~ =(

Its a big big wallpaper!Nice anot?Done by my sister~~So beautiful~ =)


Nice??

Its a place to write ur wishes~

I dropped mine too~ =)


Third from left is my cousin sister~=)

Xin Yie & her mum~

Cousin sister & Xin Yie~


Baby Xin Yie~


She's So Cute~

Hahaha~Can u do this??She's only 1 year old~

I love this the Most~

Burrpp~~Im so full~~
I ate a lot just now...
now wan to sleep oredi..
hahaha~tmr i wil gain 5kg!!
XD

~good nite~ =)




3 comments:

Joanne the Slacker said...

congrates..
Y dun hav the couple pic a?
Lol..

May Jiuan said...

LOL..
couple pic??
wait til the wedding dinner at restaurant..wear wedding gown 1st oni i snap~~
if not mistaken...nex saturday nite~
=)

Joanne the Slacker said...

kk..
waiting 4 that....