Friday, September 19, 2008

Ballo0o0oNnns~~ XD

Just now i went to my cousin's house to help them to blow balloons..
tmr is my cousin sister's wedding party at her house~~
she told us dat we hav to blow 200++ balloons..
can u imagine how dry is my throat now??
goin to die aredi lar!!
hahaha~

so..WE started our "mission"~

Can u c??Everyone is blowing balloons~

Fuiyohh~~Phobia of balloons now!! XD

Pity my aunty~blow til half dead ady!!hahaha

This uncle damn Strong lor!!He blew almost 80 balloons~

My mum helped to tie up the balloons~

My aunty helped to tie up balloons~

Wah uncle!blow balloons also wana act cool??LOL~

My maid~don misunderstand~she's not selling balloons!hahaha

My cousin brother helped to tie the ballons to the tent~

Stil got so many to blow but everyone was **half dead** XD

Left 1 ...siapa cepat dia dapat!!but i tink no 1 wants it!!hahaha~

Done!!

So beautiful~ ^^

See~We blow all the balloons~

All these too~

Total of balloons: 220
Balloons dat i blow:30
Strong uncle:80
others:aunty,uncle n 2 cousins

weird weird weird~
i tot nowadays this world is so modern n full or nice nice equipments??
y cant we just pump the balloons??
EASIER~don hav to blow til half dead~
i dono y~~my family members r weird...
We prefer blowing!!LOL~
coz pumping is reli hard~

Im so tired & my throat is so dry!! >.<

~Tired but happy Memory~

=)



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wah...byk btul balloon yg kamu tiup
kesian,kamu
mesti mulut kamu sakit sbb tiup balloon byk sgt.

Jing said...

haha ..
really a lot balloon ..
so beautiful ..
ur mouth not pain meh ?? blow until 30 tat much ..

May Jiuan said...

my mouth not pain at all..
but my throat..so painful n dry~
im lack of oxygen!!
hahaha~