Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Sister's Convocation & Movie~

30/8/08~
went to WISMA MCA building for my sis convocation..
after taking some photos,me,my bro n
eu kenn went to KLCC..
bcos oni 3 ppl from each family can go into the hall..
so we went to KLCC n we watched this movie...

Money No Enough 2 =)

everyone must watch u know!!
not so nice nice nice lar..
but i laugh until cry n sad until cry~

very meaningful..all bad children must watch this movie!!
im 1 of it..hahaha~ XD

but i can watch til cry ler..means im not dat bad lar..
hehehe~ XD
i wil watch it again nex time but not in cinema..
wil buy DVD..cetak rompak DVD..cheaper!!hahaha~ **don report police hah** =p
after watching we decided to eat auntie annie' s pretzels..
so we went to buy...
so many ppl lined up n buy...haihh..

but its okey..we just wait...
suddenly we saw a paper at the cashier...

51% off for every single pretzel from 29/8 to 31/8 :: 4pm to 6pm

waoo!!we were so extremely happy..
coz it was 4:05pm..hahaha..
at 1st we decided to buy 4 pretzels without drinks..
but 51% wor??so we bought 6 pretzels n 1 large drink!
hahaha..so happy~~
51% MALAYSIA BOLEH!! =p **ignore me**

~skip...skip....skip....skip....skip~

After eating,we walked back to WISMA MCA building..
my sis snap some photos wit us..
after dat,she went to take photos wit her friends~
and I AM THE PHOTOGRAPHER!! **i know im too proud!! XD** hahaha..
anyway..its reli not easy!! so HOT >.<

I upload the photos at my friendster profile..if u all wana c..go n view my profile lar..
hehe..very hard to upload at blog..
my frenster add:guess_317@hotmail.com

tata~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

may jiuan sy akan repor police yg kamu beli cd cetak rompak
hahahaha..
sgt nice ke movie money no enough 2??

May Jiuan said...

okey lar..
haha..kelakar n some parts sedih!!
prefer penelope~
huhuhu... =)