Saturday, September 6, 2008

My Thinking~

~To Her~
Am i wrong??
I had been facing the same problem since i was small..
so i din feel too sad after these type of problems came to me..
mayb to -her- its 1st time..
But wat can i do??
i ady very very tolerate wit -her-..
i reli duno wat is -she- thinking..
now i duno wat is the meaning of the sms she sent to me dat day..
actually i ady accepted -her- apology..
but now...she made me tink dat the "sorry" its just simply n for fun..
its hard to be the 1st to take action..
i had try my best to find smtg to tok to -her- but -she-....
uuhhhh..i duno...
i reli cant tok to someone who doesnt wan to tok to me..
its hard!i reli cant make it anymore..=(
~sorry~

~To another Her~
wat i can say is i dowan us to be like dat forever..
its reli nothing oredi..
actually i tink she should think positively..
i know wats in her heart now "we r fight,and we r enemy"
but i never tink dat way..
i tink she should be more open-minded n stop thinking about the past..
~forgive & forget brings happiness~

All i can do/ say is just like dat..
i dowan my life to be so complicated n unhappy~
dats y i owez find someone to joke wit n happy happy all the time..
sorry if i no longer taking any actions bcoz i just wan my everyday life to be happy~
as u all know i love to laugh n smile! =)

hahaha..i might looked happy everyday but actually i face lots of problems too~=)
just hide it with a smile n laughter!

~Laughter is The Best Medicine~
i owez agreed this!!

S.M.I.L.E =)





No comments: