Friday, March 12, 2010

Letting Go,Moving On~




Sorry for showing u all this type of face yesterday.
Really Sorry.
Especially you..mama

Yesterday,i cried.
Yesterday,i cried a lot.
Yesterday,i cried too much.
Yesterday...was a bad day.

4A. 5B. 1C.
*Stop telling me that my result is not bad,to me..its terrible*

I cried...not bcoz of what i got.
I cried..bcoz i made my family members,babysitter and teachers disappointed.
I looked at my results. i smiled. *coz its totally the same as what i expected. *
but when i looked at my parent's face.
I cant stop crying.
mum said : its okay..nobody blame you.you already tried your best!
dad didnt say anything.
sorry mama,papa.

Today,i smiled.
Today,i laughed.
Today,i didnt cry at all!
Today is a brand new day.

I looked at college's booklets,brochures.
i looked at my sis's sms.i smiled.
Im ready to move on to the next step of my life.
Never give up.Work 1000000 times harder.
Not gonna disappoint any of my love ones anymore!
Thank u jie jie!

Dad: I saw your name in the newspaper ler! u saw?
Me: hahaha.. no!
Dad: Really.. u go and see.. top student ler!!
Me: hahaha..
Dad: U dont need to study d lar.. *smiled*
Me: I wantttttttttttttttttt!
Dad: Haihh..last time ask u to study u dont want to listen! look at ur result..happy lor?!
Me: i knowwwww... :(
Dad: Go ask your sis bout college and courses bla bla bla~

Papa, I love You! :)

Thanks much much to those who were there for me yesterday.
Thanks for cheering me up.
Thanks for making an effort to make me feel better.
Thanks for sms-ing/calling me.
Thanks for not blaming/scolding me.
Thanks for forgiving me!


Its time to let go and move on...
Now i know..
I really reallyyy know..
One day,i will make you proud!
Yes,you!
Mr.Yeow Kong Sang.

p/s: May Jiuan is Back!!

9 comments:

dikson said...

haha .. so lets move it move it ..
=)

Anonymous said...

happy to hear that u okay already!!!
yeah..we have to move on :D

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Tee Peng said...

Hey MayJiuan,
I'm glad that you have got over it.
. What I think is exactly like what you wrote in the article "Its time to let go and move on...". I trust you will make your parents proud in the future. And the most important thing is you must keep the positive thinking which you always have as it is the most valuable thing in life. GAMBATEH! Add oil +U+U


=)

KIM said...

hmm..nowadays become a student really very hard..keep fighting for A..stressful life.. those day,my parent jz hope,i can pass n get d cert..XD anyhow,glad to noe tat u r ok now,good 1 gal!

做人最怕的不是跌倒,而是跌倒后不要站起来。很庆幸你有正面思想,还有一大堆爱你和你爱的人支持你!=)请记着,考试只是人生的10%,我相信你的家人不会为了这10%去责怪你和让你伤心的,想一想…很对哦?;)

要上大学了,再冲刺吧!机会大把!这小小的挫折,会是你最大的推动力!相信我,你会很感激上天今天给你的考验,是为了成就未来的你!加油!=)

Jing said...

yes !!!!
haha xD
love to see this post , so touching

May Jiuan said...

jun yong:
Ya..
i like to move it move it..
=P

irdayu:
same to u..
lets move on together~
;)

tee peng:
THANK YOU!!
i will keep my positive thinking &
lets add oil together..
wish u all the best and good luck.
+U too..
:)


Kim:
"这小小的挫折,会是你最大的推动力!相信我,你会很感激上天今天给你的考验,是为了成就未来的你!"
I love this sentence so much!
i will never forget this sentence..
Thank u!
Take care.
^^

jing wei:
haha! wat touching lar..
niway,thanks..hehee..
wish u good luck in your scholarships thingy.
:D

aaa said...

emm.. nvm la.. what past is past.. that doesn't mean the end of everything.. Do your very best in college.. you can do it!!.. Good luck!!.. :)

May Jiuan said...

Thank you kor kor~
:)
same to u good luck in ur final exams~
=D