Wednesday, March 3, 2010

=.=


ENOUGH!

EENOUGHHHH!!

EEEEENOUGHHHH!!!

YOU! please think before u say something!
YOU! please go away!
YOU! please stop making noise!
YOU! please behave!
YOU! please think of other people's feeling!
YOU! please stop complaining!
YOU! please stop locking yourself in the room!
YOU! please stop acting infront of me!
YOU! please stop showing off!
YOU! please stop destroying other people's plan!
YOU! please be responsible!
YOU! i hate you!

Can someone listen to me?
im going to explode!
i need a listener.
a good listener.
:(

p/s: sorry for not replying sms-es. VERY SORRY.

4 comments:

KIM said...

hmm..jz shout out ~~~~LOUD~~~!!
i think i could hear u in kajang if u do tat~ come come, i'm right here waiting~ ;) cheers ok?

Anonymous said...

whats wrong witht you May Jiuan???
i'm here for you...

May Jiuan said...

Kim:
I also feel like shouting!
AAAHHHHHHHHH!!!
angry die me.
>.<
thanks for caring.
i wil try my best to cheer up.
;)

irdayu:
nothing wrong with me.
just a little emo+angry.
=P
my mood is getting better.
no worries.
thanks!
^^

Jing said...

wanna sms with me today night till midnight ?!
i will be a good listener =)