Thursday, January 14, 2010

Sorry~

I received a call from 03XXXXXXXX
i wonder who..Maybe its a call from Biz cafe?
*Biz cafe wanna hire me to work?* yipeeee!
So,i called back..

Me:Hello?
She: Bla bla bla bla..
Me: Errrrr..... Did anyone called this number?
She: I have no idea..Hold on.. *play some music for me to listen*

i wonder why biz cafe bcum so high-tech suddenly~
and then i realized that my hp is out of credit..
left less than 50 cents. =.=

He: Hello? May i help you?
Me: Hello.... Did anyone called this number?
He: Ya.. im calling from KDU college..bla bla bla..
Me: Excuse me....
He: *continue dono what open day bla bla*
Me: Actually my hp.....
He: *continue from 9am to~~~~* =.=
Me: Actually my....

Tut tut tut....
*hp out of credit*
@.@

He surely thinks that..
"why this girl so palia 1?ppl talk half way she hang up the phone"

Sorry lar KDU uncle or kor kor...
i wanted to tell u but u........heheee..

Sorry.Not in purpose.
XP

No comments: