Friday, January 22, 2010

Midnight~

Every midnight..
i will bcum hyperactive.. *i dont know why*

So,what i will do is either/or
= online til i Sien..
= shut down my computer..

= Walk around my room..
= Touch this touch that..
= Take out diary to scribble *i wrote my diary once/twice a month*
so lousy~ =.=

= Take some photos of my room/toys/things
= Find something to play
= Find something to eat

Last few days,
i found this toy.

It was given by my a
unt few years ago.
So i decided to play with it. *hoping that it will m
ake me feel sleepy* ;)


They are all in a big box.


10 not-so-big-box in a big box. XP


1st Box: Different types of fruit.
So tiny.


Ya,they are all as tiny as this.


2nd Box: Some Japanese Stuffs.


3rd Box: Chinese New Year Feeling toys.
I hate playing with this.
The food on the plate are too tiny!
and my fingers are sooo Huge?!
Cant even put the food properly.
Look at the fork. =.="


3rd Box: Bananas!
Ahh,this 1 i like! ;)
Dont think negative huh!
I like the small tiny banana lar..
So cute.


5th Box: Dont know what nuts~ =.=
This 1! Hmp!
Made me angry!
so small!!
angry+eyes blur blur d..
So simply throw the nuts n took a pic.

6,7,8,9,10th box?
next time only i play..
If i continue to play that day..
Hmp! I cant imagine what will happen..
I must be throwing all the tiny toys everywhere
or
i will flush them into toilet bowls.

Dislike Super tiny stuffs.
Just like how much i dislike putting thread into needle.

p/s: i slept very well that night.
Thanks to all the annoying tiny toys.
=.=


4 comments:

Jing said...

haha XD
the kids will surely like this cutie small thingy =)

Anonymous said...

May Jiuan,nice what to play with all that kind of toys..hehehe
hey,i want to play too
LOL

chyi yan said...

sooooo cute the toys...hehe....if u dowan, can post to my house...thnx ar:-)hehehe....

May Jiuan said...

jing wei:
haha..i think they wil eat the toys lar..can swallow it oso..
so small~

irdayu:
not nice to play~
too tiny!
very geram!
lol

chyi yan:
haha..u come my house play lor~
altho i hate it..
i stil wont giv it to ppl~
haha!