Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Live Your Life~

"First I was dying to finish my high school and start college and then I was dying to finish college and start working. Then I was dying to marry and have children and then I was dying for my children to grow old enough so I could go back to work but then I was dying to retire and now I'm dying and suddenly I realized I forgot to live."


Saw this saying somewhere in the net.
and i found out that its so TRUE.

So,Take it easy.
Enjoy your life!

Bubye.
:)

3 comments:

Tee-Peng™ said...

wahhh.. your life is so nicee~~ envy-ING =P

enjoy your free time and live life to the fullest =)

Jing said...

niceeee =)

May Jiuan said...

tee peng..
haha..
my life stil okay lar..
XP
Too free..thats why..
:)

jing wei..
haha..nice right?
so true..so enjoy life!
:)