Tuesday, February 3, 2009

"Sky GOD"~

LOL~
sory for my dumb dumb title..
translate directly from chinese!!
=p

its now 1:20am..
but im stil blogging here..
F.Y.I i hav to wake up early in the morning at 5:30am tmr!!
hanna,jun yong n tee peng..
i had updated something..
din disappoint u all rite??
xD

hmm...
sky god prayers..
im lovin' it..
=)

reasons:
-i can c fireworks in front of my eyes n in front of my house non stop for few hours!! <3
-i can play fire crackers..
-i can c lanterns in the sky *i had counted just now, about 20++ lanterns!it was beautiful~~*
-i can pray ~ LOL
-i can burn paper money~ xD
-i can listen to bomb bomb sounds even now it is stil bomb-ing!! LOL~
-yea,stil the love feeling!! =)

sorry..no pictures for this post..
coz just now i was busy watching the fireworks!! *beautiful* hahahaha!

oh ya..suddenly found out dat 1 of my neighbour is so cute!
i think he is about 9 or 10 years old..
hes super duper cute n funny~
just now i cant stop laughing when he said "bubye" to the lantern!
how good if he is my brother??
hahaha~cute!! xD

wokey lar..
duno wat time i can fall asleep..
bukit tinggi is goin to bomb!!!
xD

nitez n sweet dreamz~

3 comments:

dikson said...

haha ...
i can imagine that boy saying bubye to the lantern ~
so cute !!

Tee-Peng™ said...

how cool if he is ur boyfren ya =P
no disappoint me oo..
keep ur nicee workk..
All the best in ur sports day
^^

May Jiuan said...

jun yong~
ya..he is super cute!
xD

tee peng~
boyfren kenot lar..
he is too young..
i prefer brother..
if he is my brother,i sure love him a lot lot..
hahahaha!