Monday, February 23, 2009

Finally~

Finally,u cant endure me anymore!

Finally,u had decided to becum tired!

Finally,u had make me realize dat i need u to continue to survive!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
My dearest BODY,pls be strong!

i know i had been busying bout sports day for 2 months!

i know i had make u thirsty n don even care bout u when u r tired!

i know i had force u to sleep late at nite n force u to wake up early in the morning!

i know i had coz u to hav muscle pain!

i know u had becum weaker n weaker...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

n now,u had did a right thing!

gave me a big slap on my face..*made me feel so dizzy*

to make me realize dat without u,i can do nothing!

i had absent to scool today..*altho exam is goin on*

early in the morning,i cant get up from bed as i felt so dizzy n my room started to turn n turn again!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Went to c doctor just now,
doctor:ur blood pressure is so low..do u hav enough of sleep??
me: ... no
doctor: do u drink a lot of water??
me: ... no
doctor: make sure u drink lots of water n hav enough sleep n rest!
ur blood pressure is too low,dats y u feel dizzy n wanted to faint!
me: okey..i wil

starting from now,
i wil drink lots of water..
n sleep n rest when im tired!

im sorry,
my dearest body!
plz stay strong n healthy!

:)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

no wonder u didn't come to skool today...
hope u get well soon n hav enough rest!!

♥charmaiinebabychar♥ said...

lol...don't forget to take much care although Sports Day is over! stay strong and healthy ya!