Sunday, February 15, 2009

My Room~

i cant go into my room nowadays!
coz its too Bright!!

so many yellow things in my room!
my room's wall is orange in colour..
n den table all orange colour..

these few days..
my floor is full with yellow cheerleading costumes!
n yellow n silver POM POM!!
the pom pom paper so shiny sumore!!

omg..so bright!!
whenever i go into my room..
i wil rub my eyes!!

anyway..
today n yesterday were great..
altho i don hav enough of sleep..
but its okey~ :)

yellow house cheerleaders,i love u all *for making this cheerleading succesful,can u all make it perfect??nyahaha!*

sister,i love u..*for helping to deco the costumes*

ain,i love u..*for helping to sew the costumes* :)

CHEERS~! =)

3 comments:

ⓉⒾⒻⒻⒶⓃⓎ said...

haha...
i thik ur room was very
beautiful 1^^
like this u will more mood
2 read books...hehe

gambateh^^

llw said...

hey, i wan to c the costumes..! when is ur sports day?? take many photos yea..hehe

llw said...

hmmm..dun tink i can make it..cuz i might not hv the car..anyways..all the best..!!