Thursday, February 5, 2009

Hom-werrks!

Can anyone help me??
der r stil tons of homeworks waiting for me to do..
huhuhu.. :'(

Lists of my homeworks:
-Too many to be listed!!

FYI tmr i hav to hand in my karangan book...
u know wat?
i didnt touch my karangan book for few weeks..
n now i ended up doing 3 karangan sekali gus today!
btw,im stil online here..
don even start a word.. xD

Sports day sports day~
my hobby-sleeping!!
my laziness~
cheerleading pratices!
Chinese new year~

all these had made my homeworks weigh a ton!!

~no more sleeping in the afternoon! *hope i can make it*
~no more laziness *this wont be happened* LOL~
~obviously,no more cheerleading practice after sports day
~lastly,no more chinese new year mood after cny

n to my school teachers!!
pls don giv us too much of homeworks..
it make us cant breath!! xD

okey~
i had finished complaning~
i wil go n finish up my homeworks now..
i mean those that need to be passed up tmr..
xD


bubye!

:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wah,u not yet do the past hw for karangan n now u hav 2 do 3 karangan...may jiuan jgn malas!!
kena rajin okey!!