Sunday, July 11, 2010

Its Been So Long~

Sorry Doggyboo...

just finished my sem 1 final exam..
quite worried bout my results.. =(
but for now, i will try not to worry bout it..
coz its holiday! ;D

[Holiday Day 1]

Venue: Centro, Aeon jusco, Pagoda & "Jelly Restaurant" @ Botanic
Time: Morning to Night
Loves: Jazzlene, Khai yin, Chyi yan, Me




I just have a feeling that everyone of us had grown up a little..

The way of thinking and others..

I don’t know why I just love the grown up US!

We can discuss something maturely and seriously..

The moment we should have fun, we enjoyed to the max like a kid..

And we had some serious talking moment..

I just like it that way! =)


Must keep in touch yo!

Just keep in mind that,

No matter where im studying or whatever situation Im in..

You all will still be inside my mind..

I never forget bout u all~

Take care and all the best in your studies!


p/s: Watched the back up plan and karate kid~ Both of the movies are great! ;D



No comments: