Friday, July 16, 2010

It was Yesterday~

Greenbox session with anselm and richard in the morning..
It was fun..
i think i laughed more than i sang..
that 2 boys were really funny.. >_<

Watched eclipse with richard at MBO cinema..
Both of us were freezing in the cinema..*just like bella in the movie*
the movie was not bad.. ;)
and u know what?
I was in love with edward cullen for few hours.. ;P

Dad's birthday celebration at night..
Had dinner at 88 steamboat restaurant @ bukit tinggi..
I like that restaurant very much..
It is super fun to eat there.. ^_^
Steamboat, Fry, BBQ.. ♥♥♥



And this was yesterday night..
Cake, birthday song,father,mother,family!



Have u ever wonder what is the meaning behind the word "family"?
It means...

F-father
A-and
M-mother
I-I
L-love
Y-you

Happy Belated Birthday Papa.
I love you.
;)



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

copy xiao hai bu ben la u ~~