Friday, February 19, 2010

n___n


Where:
Station 1 Cafe

Who: Jing wei,Kam ho,My bro
What: Jenga,Scrabble,Magic (So called magic) =P
How: I drove them there. (Shakes Head) :(

Almost accident. 2 times!


Taken by Jing wei.

Didnt play with camera.
Dats why 1 pic only.

Conclusion: FUN. :D

i want it again.
Will definitely call along See Chee Hian,willy,xavier,wan ni.
n_____n

P/S: Thank you for the Kit Kat.

Where: My House
Who: Jing wei
What: Computer,Camera,Magic,Have a walk at my housing area(feed blood to mosquitoes)
How: Set camera Timer.Put on my bicycle. Yes,Bicycle. (luckily it didnt drop on floor) =/

Sorry lar..
Lauya camera..
Dats why so blur.
:(






Look at our shirt.. (Pakat-ed)
anddd
jing wei's face expression.
so cute! XP

P/S: I think i will not be going out with family again starting from next week.
Friends! Lets hang out!
:)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

May Jiuan,when u gonna drive me with yopur car?? :D

May Jiuan said...

irdayu..
i dont have a car.
my mum's car.
=P

Dont try! never try!
my driving super dangerous.
keep almost accident.
dont take the risk!

=)