Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Day 3~


::Chinese New Year Day 3::

I took all these photos using my handphone camera.
Because the camera was not with me!
T.T


I-City:




Peacock!



Swan!

Panda!



Castle!



Veryyy-Big-Christmas-Tree!


Inside The Very-Cold-Room.

Panda!




Dad and Mum.
Wish them healthy and happy forever.
:)


People called this place the "lights heaven"!
I totally agreed with it.
Its really really super extremely B.E.A.U.T.I.F.U.L.


I will definitely go there again next time.
i havent finish snapping all the places n things.
I will go again with a camera..
I will go again during the weekdays..
(to prevent fighting for parking and fighting to take photos)


P/S: I I-City!
:)

2 comments:

chyi yan said...

I-city reali very nice hor...i pass by tat place on tueday nite and my dad call me to see...sooooo nice larh....:-)the colours so beautiful...

May Jiuan said...

Chyi Yan:
Ya lorr..
Jom..lets go together!
XP