Saturday, July 4, 2009

Today~

What shud i say about today?
Hahaha!

two words..
im sorry!


i dono things wil ended up like this..
i duno today wil bcum a dull n boring day..

had plan lots of things to do..
but...i duno how to say..

no matter wat..

i wil definitely rmber today..
thanks for spending a saturday with me..
:)


To shiow chi, jing wei,elaine..
im sorry..
i had made a wrong decision..
to walk back to my house..
sorry,i know it was super boring!


To jazzlene..
sorry coz i had wasted ur time..

u shud go to tuition!
=/

Elaine-Me

Jazzlene-Elaine

Did u girls snapped any pics?
can send to me thru msn..
so dat i can upload it here okey?
Thanks! :)
Im sorry..
der was smtg in my mind..
dats y i couldnt enjoy fully..
mood was quite bad just now..
din snap pic wit u girls oso..
WTH!
today sucks badly rite?!
Sighhh~

I'm SORRY!

*i feel bad too*
:(

1 comment:

Jing said...

dun be so moody
smile ^^