Thursday, July 16, 2009

Dream Comes True?

Since small,Papa keep telling me that cycling is dangerous..
he prefer me to do other sports..

but...
finally..
after 17 years.. *my age now*
he promised to buy me a bicycle..

and he didnt break his promise..

ta-daaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
my bicycle.. xD



Finally,
my dream comes trueeeeeeeeee!!!
Yayyyy~~

But
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.

~the next day after i own a bicycle~

i fell down in scool n sprained my ankle..

and my foot ended up like this..


=.="

WTH?
cant even walk..
but now im quite fine oredi..
at least i can walk slowly..

Dear foot,
please recover as soon as possible..
i wanna cycle til syok syok!!
:(

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you must be so happy to get the bicycle
thats good..

Schin said...

haha
cycle til like tis
but me lagi teruk
when i learn to cycle
when u noe how to cycle d
tell me
i go bersiar-siar with u
using bicycle la
ahaha

May Jiuan said...

irdayu:
yea..im super happy
:D

shiau chin:
i fell down in scool and sprained my leg lar
not cycle til fell down..
LOL

okey..no prob..
go cycle together nex time
:)