Friday, May 1, 2009

Kites~

I can hardly c birds nowadays..
coz ppl r in love wit kites!
=.=



my first impression of kites:
Boring
Lame

But,
after i flied my kite..
i realised dat playing kite is actually fun n exciting!!

i started to compete wit ppl when their kites flied higher than mine!
LOL!!

Dad helped me to make the kite fly higher! :D



its nice to c so many kites flying up der in the sky!

Beautiful and high!


25?26?27?xD


Anyone has a kite?
Come play wit me!
its boring to play alone
:)

I wish dat i could be one of the kites,
flying up der in the sky!
Travels anywer i like :)
F.R.E.E.D.O.M

6 comments:

sniffa93_aznil4eva said...

woah. interesting!

epi n smile alwyz yaH!

Anonymous said...

i want to play kite too
last time got play but the kite din fly high
i think mayb it bcoz i use kite that i made my own
LOL..

ⓉⒾⒻⒻⒶⓃⓎ said...

i play when i'm
still young@@

long time didn't play le...
but my kite always can't
fly high...hahah

KC Cham said...

i almost forget "KITE" thanks for your blogs, remind me.
I think i stop it around 12 years ago.

are u so pity? playing alone? (T_T)
hopefully you can gather your friends and play along with you, i am too far for you. Haha.......

May Jiuan said...

Sniffa93:
Thanks..
same to u!
:)

Irdayu:
LOL!
go buy 1 n come to butterfly park on saturday or sunday..
u wil be amazed by those kites!!
:D

Yen hooi:
haha..
my kite cant fly high too..
dad helped me..
xD

Kok chun:
i played wit my dad..
not alone..
but only one kite..
LOL~
just hope dat i can play wit frens wit their kites..
:D

aaa said...

wow.. more kites than we saw when we went jogging the other day.. i play with u when i go back home after my exam.. haha..