Monday, May 4, 2009

Confused~

::At butterfly park bukit tinggi 2::

::Playing kite::

~Confused~
Bird?kite?
Kite?bird?

Me:pa,look at the yellow colour bird..
so beautiful~

Dad:It is not a bird lar..it is a kite!!

Me:How can the kite fly so fast?It is a bird lar!

Dad:kite lar!!!!

Me:Kite wont be so small..it is a bird..

Dad: ... ... ...

btw,i had counted the total number of kites!
total:120++ kites!!!
yea! one hundred and twenty plus!
it was reli reli B.E.A.U.T.I.F.U.L
:D

Dear birds,
next time when u c me,
please come n poo infront of me..
so dat i know u r a real bird,not a kite..
okey??
p/s:poo infront of me..not on me!
:D
thank u much much..

5 comments:

KC Cham said...

wah, so nice, can hang out with daddy,


I seldom hang out with my dad

he is such a busy person.

Anonymous said...

Jiuan u really count the kite in the sky is it??
why so rajin wan to count it

llw said...

ur funny..haha

Zawir Al-Hamidi said...

I'm already confused. hahaha..

May Jiuan said...

Kok chun:
mm..
only saturday n sunday can hang out wit him..
:D

Irdayu:
yea...actually its quite nice to count the kites!haha
:D

Lewayne:
LOL!
xD

Zawir al-hamidi:
haha..
come here to hav a look..
den u wil understand wat i meant..
LOL~*more than 100 kites*
:D
-btw,nice to meet u :)-