Sunday, March 1, 2009

Movie~

Went to jusco in the morning around 11am to watch movie..

The curious case of benjamin button~

Overall,i think this movie is okey..
but i wont watch it for the second time..
haha..
coz its too draggy n boring!!
this movie lasts for 3 hours!
n the aeon jusco cinema is so cold~
i kept putting my hands in my pockets..
but stil felt cold..

my aunts n frens said it is a very nice movie..
but for me..
err..so so only lar..
haha..
i duno...difren ppl hav difren taste..

BUT,der is something that everyone thinks alike!
.
.

.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Brad Pitt is super handsome!!
im very sure everyone has the same thinking!!
hahaha~
So handsome especially when he's getting younger n younger *but not the little boy*
xD

okey lar..
stop here for now..

bubye~~
:)

2 comments:

Gypsy On The Move said...

I think you should watch Slumdog Millionaire. It's better than The Curious Case of Benjamin Button in my opinion.

Anonymous said...

yea...the movie is boring and dragging!!
but Brad Pitt look handsome in da movie
xD!!!