Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy Birthday,May Jiuan~


Im now 17 on 17 March!!


Yea,
im old oredi !
huhuhu :(

anyway!
just wanna wish myself a very very


HAPPY BIRTHDAY! ^^

I wanna thank these ppl~
*for making my birthday meaningful*
thanks for remembering my birthday!
thanks for wishing me through sms,facebook,friendster,blog or face-to-face!^^
May jiuan appreaciated it very much!
:)

Thanks to these ppl:
-Jing Wei
-Bee Huey
-Shiow Chi
-Khai Yin
-Uncle
-Vendrick
-Chow Choon
-Karene
-Chyi Yan
-Loong
-Rou Yan
-Ain
-Kim
-Yi Ling
-Anis
-Wei Sheng
-Jye Yih
-Keng Ling
-Willy
-Xavier
-May Chin
-Li Teng
-Jazzlene
-Hooi Shan
-Kai Lin
-De Xian
-Khe Han
-Moh Jane
-Shu Yoke
-Chia Ann
-Brother
-Sister
-Shiau Chin
-De Yan
-Tee Peng

-Shi Yun
-Hanna
-Irdayu
-Alex
-Le Wayne
-Bjorn
-Aunt
-Elin
-Jasveena
-Chen Ai
-Swee Choo
-Nicholas
-Rainie
-Jun Yong
-Yen Hooi
-Kai Eng
-Suganthi
-Shir Li
-Zhang Zhu
-Ee Von
-Mum
-Dad
and lots more unknown ppl who wished me..

I love all of u banyak banyak!!

thanks to uncle's family n my family who gave me a birthday surprise with a cake n birthday song!
u all reli got me! how come i din realise at all??
how come i din c the cake in the fridge?
LOL~

im so touched!
Thanks a lot!!
Love u all very much much!

U all had made Today a very very memorable n meaningful day to me!

*pictures wil be uploaded in another post,but not today*

Lots of love,
May Jiuan

8 comments:

Jing said...

happy birthday ^^
i wish happy birthday to you everywhere ..
hehe ^^

dikson said...

happy birthday ~*

KIM said...

祝你生日快乐,
祝你生日快乐,
祝你生日快乐,
祝你生日快乐!^.^

恭祝你福寿与天齐,
庆贺你生辰快乐;
年年都有今日,
岁岁都有今朝,
恭喜你,恭喜你!^o^

愿你梦想成真,身体健康,幸福快乐,好事连连!17岁快乐鸟天(happy birthday)!=D

Anonymous said...

of course u didn't see the cake....i bought it while on my way home from work!! nway, have fun :)

YMY

Jing said...

wow ..
so many people wish u ..
my name is the 1st ..
yeah .. haha .. kinda sampat

May Jiuan said...

jing wei,jun yong,kim:
thanks for the wishes!!

Sis:
oic..haha..xD

KC Cham said...

Too late to Wish You, Anyway, I Don't think you will mind right?

OMG, If you say 17years is old
then I 24 (T_T) really old liao......
I still young, you are super young.

May Jiuan said...

Kok chun:
Thanks for the late wish!
haha..
xD
:)