Saturday, November 29, 2008

Twilight~

ystd i slept at 4am..
n today i woke up at 8am..
so tired!!!
i slept for 4 hours oni...
all bcoz of the chemistry tuition..
haha..

im so scared i wil fall asleep during tuition..
as i hav to listen bout chemistry for 4 hours!!!!
from 9am-1pm..
at tuition..when i was goin to fall asleep..
i kept reminding myself..
"bear it for a few more hours..after tuition can watch twilight ady"
hahaha...
den i wil force myself to open my eyes..

n today at tuition ar..
so EMBARRASSING lar..
i couldnt draw my graph well..
n bcoz of dat i had bcum so "famous" today..
miss linda:white shirt girl..understand??
yaa....dats me..the white shirt girl..=(

but today i enjoyed her class very much...
hahaha..bcoz she kept on asking me questions..
n made me scared n panic..
she showed my graph to class too...
ya..dats ntg to be so proud...haha..
dats a bad graph!!!
lastly she helped me to erase my graph n draw it for me..
after she taught me,i managed to draw the second graph well..
PERFECT!!!ahaha...sorry..im so over...=p
thank u miss linda..^^

*no more white shirt nex week*hahaha~

finally!!1pm..
straight away went jusco for twilight which started at 1:30pm..


ya...as i thought....
i saw lots of convent girls!!
everybody is so crazy for edward cullen..lol
ya..he's so sexy lar..hahaha...crazy me..


inside cinema...der r a group of duno wat type of ppl...
kept making some annoying sound..
when edward n bella wana kiss each other..
they like cant wait u know..
they kept saying"kiss kiss kiss!" n making some stu*id sound...
they even said"suck her boobs!"
omg...
n i heard someone scolded them"shut up!!"
Shhhhhhhh~
haha~

this type of ppl ar...
better watch tv at home lar..
they made me so uncomfortable..
haihh...anyway...

twilight was reli a great movie!!
must watch!
im waiting for twilight 2~~ heh..

okey lar..til here..
edward so sexy lar!!
hahaha..
bubye~~

=)

4 comments:

Joanne the Slacker said...

yerr...
jia yi said thwe kissing part they cut d rite??
den??
curious~~

those pl r3eali spoilt ppl's mood..
hope i wont meet tat kind of ppl..

i wan to watchi it!!
3days more for me..=(

May Jiuan said...

ya...they cut it..
malaysian ar malaysian..
hahaha~

ya lar..they all..
idi*t lar...palia 1..
hope u wont meet those ppl lar..

enjoy waiting...
hahaha..
its okey...u wil watch it..
^^

Anonymous said...

u oso like edward cullen already ar...
all convent girls crazy of him

Jing said...

wah ..
u go see d ..
i oso wan !!