Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Sleep + TV~

Ola!!
i had been sleeping and watching tv during these few days..

sorry for not updating my blog..
hahaha~
i reli had a good sleep..

nowadays kept on wake up at 1pm..

las saturday woke up at 3pm..

scary
!!


today im getting better..

woke up at 12pm..lol


i had been watching this movie during these few days..

FATED TO LOVE YOU

i cant stop when i on the dvd..
watch it episode by e
pisode..
its so nice!!!

ystd i watch episode11 or 12 if im not mistaken..

my sis,mum,dad n me cried!!

especially when the baby is gone..huhuhu..
='(
lol...
yaa...my parents watch it too..

haha..my dad cant stop watching it..

usually he wont watch tv for so many hours!!

keep it as secret...
i saw my dad cried!!ahaha~~*im so bad* =p


but i guess many of u aredi watched it..

hehehe...im owez late.. ^^

stil got 1 more CD to go...

yipppeee!!

nice nice nice!love it... =p

now my brother is watching a movie..

dats y i got the chance to update my blog..

after his movie ends..i wil watch my movie!!

hehehe~


okey..til then...

bubye~


=)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh...u watchin this drama rite now.
i watch already..
very nice wan this drama

May Jiuan said...

wow..
so fast u watch it..