Friday, October 10, 2008

No More Laughter~

Ouccchhh!!
no more laughter for me today..
u know y??
LOL~
got punishment from God~
=D

ystd went to school as usual..
den we had our UDTA test for pjk..
tekan tubi..bangkit tubi,naik turun bangku & the leg 1..*duno wats the name* xD
1stly..i did the leg thing..& got 32cm..
den tekan tubi..got 32 times..
all 32..lol...
so i decided to make my bangkit tubi 32 times too..
but i had tried my best...
25 times only..
all bcoz of my FATTY stomach!!aikkk aikk aikk~~
then..i did naik turun bangku..
hav to kira nadi after did dat..
my nadi was 168 times per minute..scary!!xD

Ystd i laugh a lot!!
laugh together wit pn nurul..
so funny!!
we laugh at those who was doing tekan tubi..
they did til so funny lar!!
hahaha...aiyoooo...how to tell ar...kenot tell here lar..*censored* xD
u know wat pn nurul told me??
she said:"ya Allah..buat buat x nampak je lar"
den she continue to laugh out loud...
she just cant stop laughing..
dats y i continue to laugh til they stop doing..
pn nurul oso suggest:"apatah kita tangkap video mereka & bagi mereka tengok sendiri!!"
hahahahaha~~
i laugh til cried~~

so saddddddd..
mayb ystd i laugh too much...
until today my muscles started to -bully- me..
all my muscles feel so painful!!
oucchh~~
today morning,i cant even take off my pyjamas..coz i kenot raise up my hand..
hahaha..
den when i laugh...my stomach muscle wil feel so painful!!
so i hav to tahan laughing..altho wat ppl said was reli reli funny~~

p/s:nex time kenot laugh at ppl anymore..hahaha..
thank god for the punishment..
may god bless me to recover as soon as possible..
A MI TUO FO~ AMITABAH

=D

2 comments:

Joanne the Slacker said...

funny la u...
i did tat too..
but v dint kira nadi le...
haha..

the nex day whole body pain...!!!

May Jiuan said...

Yup!!
cant even laugh!!
hahaha~