Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Bubye 4E's Chicky!

Gotong-royong at school...
actually it was only a simple gotong royong in class..
to clean n decorate the class..

miss afifa came to my class n asked for 7 ppl to help her at bengkel kayu(the most dirty place in my school)..
my group had been chosen by our monitors to clean der...
most of our group members did not wan to go except me(playful)..hahaha...
anyway..we enjoy ourselves der...
we clean n we play n jokes around! hehe..
but actually i was quite worried bout the "chicken" pictures n the idioms in our class..
my classmates planned to tear them out bcoz the wallpaper was tore~
altho i agreed them to tear it but i just hoped dat they wont throw it away...
we stil can cut out the wallpapers n reuse the chickens pictures n the idioms..
if they dont want..i want it!haha..quite regret coz i didnt tell dem~ =p

when i reached the class..i found dat my chicken picture n idiom r gone~
quite sad actually...mayb they had throw dem away??i dono..

but no matter wat..
i wont have the chance to decorate for class again oso...
bcoz my class got so many favourite "artist"..hahaha..
just hope dat they will reli do their job..
if not i wil kepo again!!haha..
but i wont...=)

just wanted to say goodbye to my chicky! hahaha.. XD

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

dun be so sad la..
it just a picture only

May Jiuan said...

ya lar..picture..tp rindu...hahaha.. joking~ =p

Joanne the Slacker said...

aiya.. Dun be so sad.. Haha..看开点。。。hehe..

Unknown said...

I believe they didnt throw your chicken. I felt bad too when they tear out your artwork without your permission. I think they dont have to tear it out, just make some touch up and it will be okay. Aiyaiyai you've been worked on the chicken for quite hard. Grr, angry angry. Btw, i love the chicken and wallpaper ! So colourful. -Ain Nadia

May Jiuan said...

ain nadia~
i agreed them to tear lar..
hahaha..
its okey..
its gone!!
thx for appreciating my artwork!!
hahaha...

May Jiuan said...

rou yan..
i ady very open minded lar..
hahaha..
ady forgot bout it!
lol.. =p

Anonymous said...

IHATETOMISS!!

May Jiuan said...

yup..
i reli hate to miss!! =)