Saturday, August 23, 2008

Boring Day~

Today i woke up at almost 1 oclock in the afternoon..
coz i slept at 5am..wan to know y??haha...secret**..kenot tell here
my bro wil know wats the reason..haha..
got chance i tell u nex time lar..XD


when i woke up,my dad ady went to work n my mum went to my uncle house..
so left my counsins,siblings,maid,me n 2 doggy at home..haha..

after eating..my sis n bro went to aeon jusco to buy smtg..
while my cousins n younger brother went to the park to play ba
sketball..
left me n my maid at home..

i alone at home until 6pm u know??
kept on online online n online...
online til bored ady...

oh...i took out my homework at 4pm but i din open the book oso..
just put on the bed..hahaha...i know im lazy~~hehe
5pm,i walked to the park alone...
actually wana go at 4pm but it was raining..

so i waited til 5pm..
b4 i go,i tok to my maid..

me:kak,tadi dah hujan kan?
maid:ya..tadi dah hujan..sekarang takkan hujan lagi!
me:okey lar..saya pergi padang sekejap..sekejap lagi saya balik
..kamu tutup pintu..
maid:okey!!

me:.........tapi nanti hujan macam mana??
maid:takkan hujan lagi!

but..i stil very scared it wil rain..

so i went up n bring along my mini umbrella..
i put in pocket n went to the park...

actually i plan to play basketball wit my brother n cousins...
but i saw they playing wit a lot of boys...
so i scared to go...haha...i tink almost 20 boys der...

no girls...so i walked to the "rocks place" to walk one round....
u know the rocks which old people wil walk on it??
hahaha...anyway..im not old people...i just love to walk on it altho its reli reli painful!if u stil duno wat is it..i show u the picture of the rocks..

This is it~the rocks..haha they reli kill me..so painful!! XD

suddenly...it started to rain..
i quickly took out my mini umbrella n walked back home!

when i reached home...
i asked my maid..."tadi siapa cakap takkan hujan hah??haha"
my maid kept on laughing..


now i understand wats the meaning of "SEDIAKAN PAYUNG SEBELUM HUJAN!"
hahaha~

-THE END-^^

5 comments:

叶子 said...

where do you live...
if i know...
i can walk wif u haha
kaka...
just joking...

Anonymous said...

whats wrong with u??
got no other pcture 2 put ah??
letak la pic lain
ada ke letak pic batu..

Joanne the Slacker said...

haha...i knw wats the reason u slept late...wahaha..
but i wont tel ur bro...
dun worry...
hehe...

May Jiuan said...

haha..wei teck...got chance we go out lar...^^

irdayu..ya lar..xde gambar lain letak..kesian kan??

rou yan..how come u know the reason ar??i din tell anyone except for 1 of my fren oni ler..weird~~

Joanne the Slacker said...

i smart so i knw lor...
haha...
dun ask me y...