Sunday, May 16, 2010

Im Insane!


Hola everyone!

Im here to update my dead blog in the middle of the night. *2:36am* =D
i was actually doing my economics assignment..
but im feeling very sleepy now and dont feel like continuing it.. =(

Plus the assignment is CRAZY!
Seriously, everyone cracked their head and brain!
4 essays to be done by tmr..
total words must be more than 2500! =.="""
till now, i had just done 1 and a half essays. *Last minute job*
Sighhh~


Hmm, this is random.
haha.. ignore me.


Okay, got to continue my assignment now..
Wish myself: Gambateh!!

*Banging my head towards the wall*
*Fainted*
*Bubye*


2 comments:

ⓉⒾⒻⒻⒶⓃⓎ said...

hey~
it's a long time i dint
leave a coment at ur blog~
still remember me?haha!


don't b crazy vf ur hmwork~
gambateh~
do it as well as u can^^

May Jiuan said...

of coz i rmber u!
haha~

kk, i will jia you.
same to u!
All the best!
=D