Monday, October 12, 2009

Exam Fever~

To avoid from studying,

-i watched movie that i dislike.
-i eat although im already full.
-i sleep although im not sleepy.
-i surf the net for hours.
-i listen to songs for hundred times.
-i walked everywhere in my house.
-i played games which i dislike.
-i sms with frens for hours.

suddenly feel that im so useless.
LOL

mum:eh,y r u eating again?
me:heee..
mum:whenever i c u,there is owez some food on ur hand.
me: i know lar...hahaha.
mum:eat non stopppp~~

mum:keep online online online...
me: heeee..
mum:u not scared 1 meh? spm coming lar
me: n_____n
mum:i c u so relax i oso scared lor..

See!

i did all that just to let the time to pass.
n then i can sleep n wake up in the morning
n do the same thing again.

anyone did the same thing as me?
or i am the only one?
:(

i studied nothing.
Oh dear~~
>.<

eh mama,papa or whoever lar..
can u plz take my mouse n keyboard
n keep them somewhere which i cannot find?

the most easy n efficient way:
tie me on the chair so that i cannot move!

Ahhhh.
i know
nobody can help me,but myself.
too bad,so sad.
=.=

5 comments:

Joanne the Slacker said...

i'm doing the same thing as you HONESTLY~ n i gained weight! Omg omg omg!

Anonymous said...

Jiuan not only u doing that
even me oso
especially online
i cannot stop myself from online

TeePeng said...

relax and stay calm.
Jiayou =)

May Jiuan said...

rou yan:
LOL!me too...
goin to bcum a fei-po d..
:p
not goin too.
im oredi a fei-po..
xD

irdayu:
haha..
lets stay back banyak banyak.
but make sure we don sesat while taking bus. xD

tee peng:
thanks.
im relaxing now.
lol..
+U too..
:)

KC Cham said...

Seem like you are walking out of track.
What happen?

WHY You give up your battle?
WHY You forget your Dream?

I hope you faster get back in your track and fight for it.

"Tomorrow is the better day "
You decide your future now!!!