Friday, September 11, 2009

Headache~

Trials spm r stil going on..
is trial important?
some said yes,but some said no..

i think it is not important at all..
but trials somehow make me worried,scared..
and i fell sick bcoz of trials. >.<

within 1 week,trials already made me headache,fever,flu,sore throat,cough..
reason: not enough sleep.
no no..
i slept in the afternoon after medicine for around 3-4 hours..
and i burn midnight oil from 11 til around 2am..

trials really ruined my sleeping time~
it is all upside down.. ishh.

and and and i did badly for most of my papers.
especially biology. =.=

aikkkss~ lets forget about trials..

~Skip..skip..skip..skip..skip~

My 2 years old cousin can dance billie jean!
she can do moon walk..can dance/sing beat it..
she even know how to sing you're not alone,hot and cold and boom boom pow!
obviously, the lyrics wil not be correct. xD
Baby language~

Anyone wans to hav a look?
i wil try my best to record it down when she dance/sing.
must see her mood~~~ >.<
and she doesnt like to c camera when she dance.
so its very hard for me to record it down.
huhuhu~

niway,i wil try my best. :)
I love the way she dance billie jean..
Super Duper Funny!
:D

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahaha...
me oso start sick d

Anonymous said...

actually trial is important if u want to use that result to get scholarship before getting ur actual result. this is only if u want to enter college immediately in the month of January instead of waiting for the March intakes.

llw

May Jiuan said...

irdayu:
LOL~
everyone is sick.
die die~~

anyway..take care!
drink more water.
:)

le wayne:
hahaha...yea,i know..
i said it is not important just to make myself not so guilty.. xD
coz i did badly for my trials..

so now i have no choice..
but to take the march intakes.
:D

anyway,ThankS! ^^