Thursday, April 9, 2009

Disappointed~

I hate myself:
-For being so lazy
-For being so irresponsible to studies

Exam is finally over~
But im not happy right now..
bcoz this ujian prestasi 2 is really the worst exam i ever had..
i never felt that scared b4 during exams..
i duno how to do almost all the questions..
especially add maths,Bio,PHYSICS!

i studied 1 hour or mayb less than 1 hour for each subjects ONLY~
i feel disappointed to myself!!

btw,im glad i passed my add maths..
but almost fail..

i wana say sorry to mr.edwin..
my physics tuition teacher..
im very sure i wil get terrible result this time!
sorry if i disappoint u..
=(


~Ignore me,im just being emo~

4 comments:

ⓉⒾⒻⒻⒶⓃⓎ said...

hey~
Don't b so sad for that...
try d best next time, ok
Gambateh!!!

Jing said...

my wan more worst .. haiz~

May Jiuan said...

Yen hooi:
Thanks..
i wil try my bestest best!
same to u k??
add oilssss..
:)

jing wei:
haihh..
lets add oil together lar..
i know u can do it!
:)

KC Cham said...

Hi, I am your sister's friend.
Although you post this blogs for a while,Just want to leave you a comment, try your best and find your most familiar or favourite method to understand all the physics's law.

For me, i am more comfortable to consult with "expert" friend like your sister.

Certain people feel more comfortable with teacher (after school), certain with tuitions and certain more genius (self study).

I hope you will find your way soon, I believe you can make it. Good Luck.