Sunday, January 4, 2009

Memorable Drawings~

Ola!!
^^

just wana share some pics..
i found them inside an old box of mine...

actually i found a lot of things inside that box..

didnt touch it for 1 year plus..LOL!

Drew it last year~
i miss seni a lot!!
:(

Feel like eating the bus which looked like chocolate bar..
xD

Yea..this is NOT my room..
its my imagination...
the cupboard n everything looked so flat!!
LOL~

Doesnt look like convent..
xD

Yea...its my school again..^^

**i had edited all the pics to make it darker n clearer**
^^

p/s:i miss Seni a lot lot lot...
:(

4 comments:

Jing said...

wow !! our seni class drawing la ..
still keeping .. i lost mine d !!

Anonymous said...

ur cousin lewayne here..lol..i dun rmb gettin bac my seni folio..

May Jiuan said...

jing wei..
haha..ur 1 lost d??
xD

le wayne..
hahaha...u drew the same thing oso??
xD
niway...i oredi linked u up..
=)

Joanne the Slacker said...

my seni work oso stil wit me~~!!
lol xD

wei wei wei~~
i feel so guilty la...
y u agree wit teacher??
change bac the position can ar??
i dun1 to b like tat la~~

(I'm serious!!)