Monday, December 15, 2008

KCBA Camp~

ELoo!!
Im back from Dharma Youth Camp~ =)
It was great!
alth
o some of my frens told me dat las year's camp was much more better...
but this was my 1st time to be der..
so i cant compare...

it was stil okey..
i enjoyed myself der.. ^^


~11.12.2008~
when i reached KCBA building,i felt so scary..

coz...2 guys walked towards my dad's car..n i duno y..

haha...after i got down from the car,they asked for my luggage!
great service!!!!! my mum was like"Wahh!" LOL~

after dat..i followed the
m to the hall..
saw some of my frens der...


-grouping-
i had been changed to 3 different groups..and i du
no y.. lol..
dats y i introduced myself for 3 times...

1st was T.E.A.M..den P.A.T.H den G.I.F.T!!
hah
a..i love gift a lot!!!

my group members:
~kya lin-the smart n great leader

~esther-can memorize things well n wit a good eye-sight!!

~zhi yin-friendly n helpful *She's my CUCU!!*
~chun kit-funny funny n funny..LOL
~zuo jie-funny n smart

~simon-quiet but funny

and my grou
p's faci was JASON.. he is a funny guy! a great faci! =)

we were asked to choose 1 of the stars wit name written inside..
i got my own group member"zhi yin"..
so she is my cucu...n im her guardian angel.
.
i hav to
take care of her throughout the camp..
my guardian angel is -beh-..
he's good..coz
he din dedicate food to me..
if not i wil die...LOL~

-clean up-
me n my frens were asked to
clean up the praying hall..
wow!that place is so big!!!
my frens n i hav to mop the floor..

w
e were sweating when mopping the floor..
but we stil enjoy moppin
g..LOL~

-decoration of handbook-
i love it..coz i love arts..

haha so draw draw....cut cut paste paste n dats it..
=)

-puja-

love it too!

coz i felt peaceful n i can rest my mind...

-talks-
by uncle vijaya...

he was a great n funny speaker!

1st time i don feel sleepy
during talks..LOL~
his talks inspired me a lot n i learnt a lot!
especially the 5 percepts!
i wont
kill mosquitoes anymore!! xD

-committee know no-
enjoy it too.. =)


-sleep-

oh no...i slept on the
hard floor!
altho it was not my 1st time,but i stil cant sleep at all..

end up,i slept for 1 -2 hours only..

~12.12.2008~
woke up with panda eyes...LOL!


-indiana jon
es-
enjoyed
it very much!!
i love to find clues!hahaha..
my group got number 2..

but we din get
any "jessy" coz someone cheat during this game...
so sad....

-hymn singing-

quite boring...ha
haha

-reality bites-
i was placed in 1 country...

but i cant recall the na
me of the country..hahaha
izzit zimbabwe??i duno..smtg like dat...

we were asked to cut papers into shapes..

n sell it to help citizens to survive...
quite boring oso..haha

-save me?sa
ve u?-
i love this game!
duno how to explain...

but it was nice..my group got number 2..


-puzzle duzzle-
was okey...

but our group's puzzle..some of it had lost...

so we cant complete the puzzle in time..
=)

-talks-
forgot the name of the speaker..

but during this talks..
we
sang a lot of buddhism's songs..
learnt lots of things too!!


-sleep-
i can sleep very very wel
l!!
co
z too tired..mayb bcoz of indiana jone??
xD


~13.12.2008~
woke up at 3:45am
!!
the com
mittee asked us to wake up..
they said"no brushing teeth,no changing clothes,straight away go to the hall"
i tot wat happened u know... LOL~


actually der was a game..


-shuttle flash-
gosh!!!love it so much!!

haha
ha.. we were asked to steal ball at downstairs...
if the flasher caught us...
then we hav to go up to the hall again..

the flasher had been blindfolded n they hold a torch light..
so if they sensed us stealing their balls...
they can flash us using torch light..

so we cant make any sound....
it was reli reli dark!!xD
but i love stealing!!!hahaha~


-photo session-
great ph
otos!!great photographer!!!xD

-mafia reloaded-
love it so much!
altho im no
t in the final round but i stil love it.. =)

-talks-
by mr.wong??izzit??duno wat name..

but i love his talks the m
ost..!!
i had learnt to let go~ =)


-water war-
enjoyed very much too!!

especially during battle ship!
my group got champion~
hahaha..so happy~


-1+3 aliens-

love it too!
LOL~
we don play it wit our own group members..

we hav to find another 3 members to form a group..
so cool n nice..
i know more frens during this game!!!
=)

~14.12.2008~
woke up to bath..


-talks-
by duno who...

but i love his
talks too..
coz his talks r special!!

lots of fun activities!!! =)


-ci-cak-
enjoyed very much during this game..
hahaha!my group
din play this game..
coz my leader cried after getting scolded my some of the committee
s....
so we decided not to continue..

we chit chat n enjoy taking photos ourse
lves...LOL~
but we caught some photos too...
from some stations but not all..


Dramatic Pose~

Angry Pose~

Funny Pose~

Showing Butt~ xD

Cheerleading~

Smell Feet~ xD

G.I.F.T

G.I.F.T

Chun Kit~Haha~

Zuo Jie and Chun Kit~so funny
xD


-system barter-
we can buy committees using our "jes
sy"..
n we bought jason n song*the photographer* =)

-feedback meeting-
filled in the feedba
ck form =)

-slide and prize presentation-
the photos r cool!!!!!!love it so much~ =)


13TH DHARMA YOUTH CAMP(DYC)
LOVE IT!
spot me??on top of "D"..
xD


All Of US~ =)

LETTING GO,MOVING ON~

-farewell-
i c
ried~ huhuhu...

Thanks a lot to FION coz she planned so many nice games for us!
she's great n COOL~ !! ^^

i learnt a lot during this camp..
i had learnt not to waste food..
n i had learnt to let go n move on...
~LETTING GO,MOVING ON~ dats the theme!!


miss u guys so much!!

c u all soon...

bubye~~
=)

6 comments:

Jing said...

the cheerleading photo damn nice la you guys do until .. i support u for the yellow houz next year .. help u teach the junior , so u have to be the leader next year u know .. REMEMBER !!

May Jiuan said...

hahaha..no problem...
u not scared ppl say u betray green house??
LOL~

^^

Jing said...

nevermind .. haha ^^
i'm not so useful there ..
come and help my best fren is not a crime !! haha

Tee-Peng™ said...

nicee camp o
n the new song is gud too
=)

kcbadyc said...

can i use your photos in the kcbadyc blog???

May Jiuan said...

of coz u can....
^^
take it...
=)